Keep the noise level low when approaching the site!
Car pooling is advised!!
Jesselton Park is located in a super easily accessible spot behind a small guarded neighbourhood of big rich bungalows. So, keep the noise level low when approaching the site. You will have to pass through a guardhouse but they’re okay with climbers coming through and there has been no restriction of access so far. Reduce parking vehicles, car pooling is advised!!
We just need climbers to keep the area clean, respect the environment & practice safe climbing. A happy & rewarding climbing trip is what we want to achieve at the end of the day.
How to Get Here:
Enter Taman Jesselton Avenue by car (walking, if you choose to do so, from georgetown will take you approximately an hour) and park at the dead end in front of a large bungalow estate. There is one valley to walk in and while walking in there is a hidden path into the crags on your left.
The main wall stays in the shade throughout the day, the east wall gets morning sun until later in the afternoon as it faces the east.
The climbing area mainly consists of two walls. You will first notice the obvious main wall on your left as you arrive through the trail. The east wall is the large slabby wall directly in front of you across the other side of the valley. All routes are listed left to right.
Main Wall Routes
2. Sister Psychosis – Grade 6a+ / 4 Bolts / 6 Meter.
3. You, Me and Dog Named Blue – Grade 6a+ / 4 Bolts / 6 Meter.
4. The Cream of Extreme – Grade 6b / 6 Bolts / 9 Meter.
5. From London With Love – – Grade 6a / 6 Bolts / 15 Meter.
6. The Tooth – Grade 6a+ / 6 Bolts / 16 Meter.
7. Dead Monkey – Grade 6a / 7 Bolts / 16 Meter.
9. Route Un Named Route – Grade 7c+ / 9 Bolts / 17 Meter.
10. No Man’s Land Direct – Grade 7b / 8 Bolts / 18 Meter.
11. No Man’s Land – Grade 7a+ / 8 Bolts / 18 Meter.
12. Route Un named – Grade 7b / 11 Bolts / 18 Meter.
13. Propered Anchor – Grade 7a / 8 Bolts / 18 Meter.
14. Monsoon – Grade 7c+ to 8a / 9 Bolts / 18 Meter.
East Wall Routes
16. No Name Slab Climb – Grade 5c / 10 Meter.
17. <unnamed> – Grade 5c / ?? Meter.
Edited by Kalvin Khoo and Shawn Liam